• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello and thank you! In search for 15400 AP and learn about modding! :)

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
Hi all!

Im just getting into the rep world and found my way here since im fairly new and is in process of ordering my first rep. And just looking to get so much knowledge as possible beforehand and also getting into modding later on as i find it extremely interesting and looks like a lot of fun!

So if there is any AP wizards out there I would be thankful for your input later on.

I will probably buy a 15400 White dial JF v5 since I understand its the most like the Gen, but if anyone has a different opinion please share your thoughts! :)
I am also looking to get into modding(im a bit nerdy with everything i get into - the good way!) since I understand that there always be something thats off with the rep.
Also if you have any tips on TD and such and possible tips to look for when QC is due etc; Im all for it!

Thanks for a great forum!

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
Noone wants to welcome me :(

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Noone wants to welcome me :(

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI
Welcome !!!
and good luck as APs are not the easiest watches to modd.

Last edited:

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Welcome to the forum.

You are right in saying that the JF V5 is currently the best rep of the 15400.

When you receive it I’m sure you’ll be very impressed with the quality.

If you still want to mod it then, having the case thinned is a common mod and then people will install a genuine dial if they have the money and feel it necessary.

There is an active thread about Franken AP’s you might want to check out. Also specific thread about the case thinning process.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk