• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How and who do I buy from?

Skylarart

Looking Around
5/3/19
Minnesota, usa
Let's make this easy please, I'm not good with these confusing forum type websites. I see trusted sellers, but I dont see website links or pics, do they have a catalog somewhere I can see and buy from? You know like a website? Or should I just find watches online and send them the ones I want? I'm looking to order 3 and more in the future. Give me a trusted name and do they accept PayPal? New to the website and replica watch community

cccrolex

Horology Curious
4/3/19
Canada
i have the same problem and everyone just keeps giving that link which isnt that helpful for us that are new to this community

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

gatchy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/19
Sweden
You should go in to the ”Trusted Dealers” section and check their ”Buyer Reviews”. A lot of people constantly post there as they order their watches and they almost always give detailed reviews on the service and process. All of the TDs listed on RWI can be trusted and you always discuss payment with your TD. All of the TDs don’t have a website so check the ”Buyer Reviews” to see if the TD has a website or not.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Oh my, do some research on your own this is just so lazy and repetitive of new users...anyone got a spoon.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
I couldn't believe he uses the term catalogue (so 70's) lol