• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from an Italian Omega lover

arky

Horology Curious
29/1/19
Hi guys,
so here i am.
I'm from Italy and after several days spent in reading a lot about different thematics in this forum, i decided to go for my first replica.
An Omega Aqua Terra 150M Master Vsf...
Hoping it will be a good choice...What do you think Guys?
All the best

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Ciao, benvenuto, very nice choice....get out your wallet, you will buy more and more....and more....and more...:)

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Hi Arky, i wouldn't excpect less elegance from an Italian.
Beautiful watch in every color available.
I'm sure that you allready check globemaster and railmaster that have a touch of vintage on them.

The only "competitor" of this watch for me, it's the Redentore from Meccaniche Veneziane.

Enjoy the forum!

terry777

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/15
Hello and welcome, "you got to love OMEGA, I have a Aqua Terra and wear it often. Cheers from Canada.

arky

Horology Curious
29/1/19
Thank you guys for your warm welcome!!! Now i'll look for a td to get my first rep...all the best!!!

arky

Horology Curious
29/1/19
Hi Arky, i wouldn't excpect less elegance from an Italian.

Thank you JOP!

The only "competitor" of this watch for me, it's the Redentore from Meccaniche Veneziane.

Honestly i never heard about them...so i checked their website and...uau!!!they're simply amazing. Now i'll try to have a look in a store. Due to my business i usually travel a lot...so it won't be so hard to find one in the next future.
Thx for your suggestion!

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Thank you JOP!
Honestly i never heard about them...so i checked their website and...uau!!!they're simply amazing. Now i'll try to have a look in a store. Due to my business i usually travel a lot...so it won't be so hard to find one in the next future.
Thx for your suggestion!

Can you imagine it? we are in one of the biggest and passionate forums about replica watches!
As a great detective said; No, Watson, this was not done by accident, but by design...