• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Hi here" from Germany

Mars82

Looking Around
8/2/19
Germany
...says a newbie from Germany.

I'm happy that I found this forum quit a time ago. Before that I wasn't aware of the fact that there are high quality-reps in the world out there :)
But now after reading in the forum I'm a bit more wise.

I already started to order my dream-rep but it was in the time of holidays so I got no response to my request yet. I will give it some more time cause I think they have many requests to answer (InTIme).

For those who are interested in: my dream-rep is the JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon with silver dial and black leather strap. I think there are good chances to get a very nice one.

In summer JLC will release a new version of their ultra thin-edition called "enamel".....honestly this is my dream-watch but I don't think, that there will be a rep of this...especially the case is made of white gold.

So that's all for now...
I say hello to all members!

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
welcome to RWI Nachbar...;) You may also check the M2M section, sometimes a nice JLC is offered for sale here...Check the tips and tricks on buying from members and do a search on the reputation...
Enjoy...

Mars82

Looking Around
8/2/19
Germany
@FaBriK8100: I'm not on instagram, sorry.

@capice01: Danke for the information ;) I will have a look there. Already found the EU-stock of Sead but some days too late...."my" JLC out of stock..

@beau7816: Thank you for the welcome and the realy helpful link.

Relaxo88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/19
Hello and welcome. Im new here too and im also from good old germany, hessen.

JackSparrow

Horology Curious
15/2/19
All around the world
Hallo an alle deutschen, hi and welcome here, im also new here, and im happy of fact i found this forum, because has a lot of good info, so yea.. i wish more watches for everybody /why not genuine one/ haha

jamesSG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/19
...says a newbie from Germany.

I'm happy that I found this forum quit a time ago. Before that I wasn't aware of the fact that there are high quality-reps in the world out there :)
But now after reading in the forum I'm a bit more wise.

I already started to order my dream-rep but it was in the time of holidays so I got no response to my request yet. I will give it some more time cause I think they have many requests to answer (InTIme).

For those who are interested in: my dream-rep is the JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon with silver dial and black leather strap. I think there are good chances to get a very nice one.

In summer JLC will release a new version of their ultra thin-edition called "enamel".....honestly this is my dream-watch but I don't think, that there will be a rep of this...especially the case is made of white gold.

So that's all for now...
I say hello to all members!

Any good links to the JLC Tin Moon we can check out?