• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member from Canada.

Orygun

Horology Curious
14/2/19
Hi y'all.
I'm a watch buff that has damaged more than one gen watch during the normal course of my day and am looking for a rep to wear daily.
I am very new to the rep watch scene(two days) but I believe that a "Frankenwatch" or modded watch by BK might be the best option for my wants.
Could someone explain how to find BK's watch list or how to order from him? Thanks.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Orygun

​​​​​​​For BK's watches just look for the Trusted Dealers on the main page. He does not have a website but lists what he currently holds. His contact details are also there.

Reactions: Orygun

Orygun

Horology Curious
14/2/19
Orygun

For BK's watches just look for the Trusted Dealers on the main page. He does not have a website but lists what he currently holds. His contact details are also there.

I did see his page, but the posts are dated and there was no list.
He has a business model that I'm not familiar with.
I have emailed him to ask for a list of what he has available.
Thanks again!

Orygun

Horology Curious
14/2/19
Orygun His watches are usually in the $600 range because of the additional work he does to them from the factory stock.

Go to https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/bk-s-repertorium which is where his products are.

I've made contact with BK and have the list of what he has available.
I've also ordered my first Rep, an IWC Portuguese chrono made by YLF.
If these reps look as good as the pictures suggest I think I'm going to need a bigger watch case to hold everything I want to buy!