• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello Forum from Sunny Cocoa Beach, Florida

bgjr58

Looking Around
13/1/19
Hello all. I stumbled across this forum while looking into purchasing a replica watch, as I imagine most of you did as well. As a noob, I understand it is my responsibility to read the new member threads, FAQ's, and orient myself with the forum. I am working on that. It is a lot to absorb in the beginning! I currently own two genuine Rolexes, an Explorer with white face and DLC coating, and an 18k Yacht-Master I. I wear the Explorer daily. The Yacht-Master is a safe queen, as it is a bit too much for me, flashy wise. I am absolutely in love with the Rolex Yacht-Master 116655, Everose Gold on Rubber Strap, 40mm, and am wishing to purchase a rep. I am willing to pay a bit more for a higher quality rep. I would thoroughly appreciate any suggestions or short cuts to advice and perhaps sellers? I have reviewed the trusted company sites, and am slowly looking up each, but any advice would be great! I have a few more inquiries, but will take it one step at a time! Thanks!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello all. I stumbled across this forum while looking into purchasing a replica watch, as I imagine most of you did as well. As a noob, I understand it is my responsibility to read the new member threads, FAQ's, and orient myself with the forum. I am working on that. It is a lot to absorb in the beginning! I currently own two genuine Rolexes, an Explorer with white face and DLC coating, and an 18k Yacht-Master I. I wear the Explorer daily. The Yacht-Master is a safe queen, as it is a bit too much for me, flashy wise. I am absolutely in love with the Rolex Yacht-Master 116655, Everose Gold on Rubber Strap, 40mm, and am wishing to purchase a rep. I am willing to pay a bit more for a higher quality rep. I would thoroughly appreciate any suggestions or short cuts to advice and perhaps sellers? I have reviewed the trusted company sites, and am slowly looking up each, but any advice would be great! I have a few more inquiries, but will take it one step at a time! Thanks!

Welcome to RWI from cold and dreary Texas. Quit rubbing in your superior weather. I can’t help you with your Yachtmaster search but there are quite a few threads on it. Good luck.

phillyink

Horology Curious
15/1/19
philadelphia
Hey Tucker I travel to Cocoa beach once or twice a year I'm also new here but have been a watch enthusiast for a while and recently started collecting reps

Sent from the RWI App

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
Hi Tucker , ive been to Cocoa Beach before too !