• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member saying HI as instructed.....

PHK_HSKOmega

Looking Around
8/1/19
Minnesota
Just HI, nothing else for now. Honestly, kind of afraid to even post this but what the heck. Found this forum by happy accident, so been doing alot of reading as there seems to be a very low tolerance for mistakes.

Happy to have found people who share a common interest. I live in Minnesota, have a few watches but nothing as nice as I have seen posted here. Hope to get one soon once I educate myself with your collective knowledge. My weakness is for Omega watches.

If I have done something wrong, just NUKE me and be done with it.

Reactions: Fiddo

Akonoypi

Known Member
13/12/18
Welcome. Take a look at the Omega specific forum. Lots of good info there. Good luck!

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
I do have something for Omega watches. Check out the new Aqua Terra models from TD, those are great!

Reactions: PHK_HSKOmega

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
I have the spectre and it sure looks amazing. However, mine has a slight rattle when it comes when you move it too much.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Welcome, if you are an omega fan check out VSF releases with the new clone movement they are amazing releases. The omega section is flooded with details on them:D

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
VSF? what is that referring to?

V6 is the brand F stands for Factory. (OM F =The OM Factory etc, etc)

You will see a lot of abbreviations here, it takes a while to get used to them.

Welcome aboard, I have a large weakness for Omega also, glad to have another Omega fan on board.

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Hello! :wave:

Welcome!

Yeah. too many different factories and makers these days. It takes time to learn them all. Then, when you do, half of them have closed and/or changed their names.