• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello! I am noob as the noob factory..

tahru

Horology Curious
29/12/18
Please without flame, I have bought a watch before finding this forum from a non-trusted Chinese seller buying 904L Noob v9 paying a hefty 450 pounds for it. It looks fabulous, however, how can I tell if its actually the real thing and not the 50 dollar replica of the watch?

fettyrepz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/8/15
UK - MK
There's a few guys on the forum here who are really good at identifying reps using their unique flaws.

I've seen smoke on a tonne of posts doing this.

Reactions: tahru

Akonoypi

Known Member
13/12/18
Being a Noob myself....I've always wondered about that question myself. Most of you have a keen eye for the details.
But beyond the descriptions on TD sites, I would have difficulty. That's why I'm here and reading up and learning every bit
as I go along. Thanks.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Keep in mind that there are “fake” stickers used by some non trusted dealers to tag the watches as if they were made by a certain factory and actually being cheap replica.

Buy the dealer not the watch..

tahru

Horology Curious
29/12/18
Many Thanks, Everyone for your replies. Will post the pictures soon. If I am allowed to.

tahru

Horology Curious
29/12/18
Can some one please tell me if this is actually Noob v9. Paid 450 pounds for it.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Can some one please tell me if this is actually Noob v9. Paid 450 pounds for it.

Not sure if it is a V9, but you didn't get ripped off, and if you did, it wasn't by that much, as this looks to be a very high caliber rep. You would know a bad rep right away based on how cheap and crappy it would look in comparison.

Enjoy your watch she's a beaut!!!

tahru

Horology Curious
29/12/18
Not sure if it is a V9, but you didn't get ripped off, and if you did, it wasn't by that much, as this looks to be a very high caliber rep. You would know a bad rep right away based on how cheap and crappy it would look in comparison.

Enjoy your watch she's a beaut!!!

Thanks Bro.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

Not an expert but the numerals on the bezel remind me of the DJF. How is the power reserve?

tahru

Horology Curious
29/12/18
Not an expert but the numerals on the bezel remind me of the DJF. How is the power reserve?

Just checked it lasted around 47 hours....... I think its good enough power reserve..... Also I am pretty sure now its Noob. V9. Can't believe they sent me the real noob v9