• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

not sure if i am in the right place.................

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
So the last act had been finished. The curtain had closed. We all will be waiting for the sequel.

BTW ... The last watch is a non-chrono 21j movement with Date @3 subdial, 24hr @6 subdial, and Day @9 subdial.

qyxfF.th.jpg

Bonnyb1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/18
Thank you all so much for your advice and knowledge - when I’m able to, do you think I should put them on the for sale page with a link to this thread?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Thank you all so much for your advice and knowledge - when I’m able to, do you think I should put them on the for sale page with a link to this thread?

If you and your husband don't want them you might as well offer them up. You already have a rough idea of value.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

We have a section for selling rep watches.

There are some rules to read first.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...posting-update

The only thing stopping you selling at the moment is your tenure. You have to be here thirty days before you are eligible to sell. You can only sell replica watches in this section and no where else. https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ca-watch-sales It helps to read other sales threads in order to form your sale.

The other thing to note is you would be limited to selling three watches in a thirty day period, and can only list one watch per sales thread. You could upgrade to supporter ( $35 per year ) and this allows you unlimited sales as long as you limit a single sales thread to five watches.

We would be delighted to see you sell them here.

I will gladly offer any assistance you may need.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
If only your sales threads would be the wonderful saga that this is been...

Luxuracer

Renowned Member

Get them listed for sales ... is the 'SEQUEL' that I was talking about Bonnyb1 ;)

As yllekp has pointed out, please read the Sales Rules. I think you should become a Supporter. You can help the forum and make the sales 10 times smoother. It will eliminate the limitation of a non-supporter and make things more fun.

Yllekp has offered his assistance, at the same time I would be more than happy to lend a hand if you need my help. Just send us a PM.

Maybe after the sales you can get your husband a Noob LMPO (Planet Ocean Liquidmetal) and an Aqua Terra 38.5mm for yourself.

Best of luck