• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

not sure if i am in the right place.................

Bonnyb1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/18
thanks to everyone for your genuine interest and generous comments, we are having fun along the way!

Reactions: Hor-Fan

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
dC6kT.jpg
dCWDA.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You see the green zit pearl on inexpensive Omega reps.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

The pumpkins are indeed really cool. As said this is a cheapy but if you like it it is a keeper. There are not a lot of old Pumpkins around when you go looking for them.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Not bad Bonny but have a look at what the genuine should look like.

W12CS645_ebay_2.jpg

Yours

dXPn0.th.jpg

rolex_submariner

Known Member
9/1/19
hello, I apologise in advance if I am in completely the wrong place but I am hoping someone can help me........I have inherited 18 Omega men's watches, all different, absolutely beautiful. They appear to be in perfect condition to me but I know next to nothing. I asked someone who knows a little about watches to have a look at one, he felt they were incredible replicas but not the real thing. I have no use for them and would like to sell them but I realise I can't just advertise them anywhere so I don't really know how best to sell them. I found this site on google but having looked at your forum, sales rules etc I realise I am probably out of my depth and this might not be the appropriate site for me. Would anyone be able to offer me some advice? Ut would be much appreciated.

A lot of helpful/knowledgeable people on this forum. You will definitely have solid support here. I've seen that in only the week or so I have been around.

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Tucker thoughts? This one look good, but I am guessing maybe just upper end rep? Pic is hard to judge, but nice piece nonetheless.