• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

not sure if i am in the right place.................

Bonnyb1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/18
hello, I apologise in advance if I am in completely the wrong place but I am hoping someone can help me........I have inherited 18 Omega men's watches, all different, absolutely beautiful. They appear to be in perfect condition to me but I know next to nothing. I asked someone who knows a little about watches to have a look at one, he felt they were incredible replicas but not the real thing. I have no use for them and would like to sell them but I realise I can't just advertise them anywhere so I don't really know how best to sell them. I found this site on google but having looked at your forum, sales rules etc I realise I am probably out of my depth and this might not be the appropriate site for me. Would anyone be able to offer me some advice? Ut would be much appreciated.

Mika00

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/10/17
You inherited 18 Omega watches that turned out to be all replicas? Wow, someone has been really generous with you :lamo2:

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
They keep getting better! Lol

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
hello, I apologise in advance if I am in completely the wrong place but I am hoping someone can help me........I have inherited 18 Omega men's watches, all different, absolutely beautiful. They appear to be in perfect condition to me but I know next to nothing. I asked someone who knows a little about watches to have a look at one, he felt they were incredible replicas but not the real thing. I have no use for them and would like to sell them but I realise I can't just advertise them anywhere so I don't really know how best to sell them. I found this site on google but having looked at your forum, sales rules etc I realise I am probably out of my depth and this might not be the appropriate site for me. Would anyone be able to offer me some advice? Ut would be much appreciated.

You’ve come to the right place. Post some good pictures of the watches you inherited, and maybe we can help you to identify them. Stick around awhile, engage with the community, do some posting and after a month you can possibly put them up for sale.
You may want to post the pics thread in the Omega section, plenty of experts there to tell you what you’ve got.

Bonnyb1

28/12/18
Thanks for the advice I will do that. Mika00 I know it sounds ridiculous but it is true! Turns out a lifelong friend of my husband was an avid watch collecter he literally had hundreds of them, we got a tray of 18.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Thanks for the advice I will do that. Mika00 I know it sounds ridiculous but it is true! Turns out a lifelong friend of my husband was an avid watch collecter he literally had hundreds of them, we got a tray of 18.

Hi Bonny,

Either the watches that you inherited genuine or replica, you come to the right place. You can find plenty of help here.
It's not unusual to have genuine mixed with replica in someone's collection. I own a couple gen Omega and Rolex, plus about 70 replica watches. I make sure my wife and my son know which one is which.

Take your time and take clear photos of each watch, front and back. If it has a bracelet, take photo of the open clasp to show the clasp code. Post your photos. By the time you know it, you will be fully inform about your watches and meet the sale requirement.

Best of luck

Bonnyb1

28/12/18
slideshow
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/bonnyb1/slideshow/

can anyone see this? it's watch no. 1

Reactions: Hor-Fan

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
You got a Lower quality quartz rep there.

Not too bad but nothing compared to the higher end reps that are priced round about 350-400 bucks.

Bonnyb1

28/12/18
Ok thanks shall I continue posting on this thread or should I start a new one for the next 16?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17