• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

not sure if i am in the right place.................

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Yahoo ... we have a special one!

This one come with rubber strap .....

... but unfortunately ... still a inexpensive non=working chrono 21j movement

7U8kT.jpg

Funny but mean...

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
oh! I nearly booked a trip then :cry:

By now you have to know if they are all reps right? I mean are you holding out on us? Is the last one something special? Or are you just going in random order?

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
That was crushing! This has been a lot of fun, and reminds me to build an inventory list for my wife so she's not doing the same thing one day.

Bonnyb1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/18
My husband is alive.......and was well until he realised his dear friend hadn't altered his current level of solvency through inheritance :)

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
@Bonnyb1 Just think of all you learned posting these watches. You can become a supporter, sell all the watches, and buy 2 or 3 really good Reps. Two for your husband and one for yourself. I only split up the purchased 2:1 because the number of great Reps for women is small.:idea:

Reactions: Bonnyb1

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Even if these are all reps I bet that somewhere in the 100s he had there are a few gens.
There are a ton of old Seamasters at markets even here in OZ. I'd be guessing it's the older looking ones that have the best chance of being real.