• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from a watch enthusiast from the UK

Chillo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
Hello to all site members. I'm completely new to this forum, but not entirely new to Reps. I've been checking in on RWI for a long time now and had email chat with Ryan at InTime and Sead at Pure Time on occasion. I currently have around 15 Reps of various brands and quality, but the winder on my Noob Panerai 372 (my daily wearer and around 2-3 yrs old) has finally given up the ghost, so I'm looking to find a contact that can service/repair this for me, preferably in the UK. I'll also be searching the site for any info and reviews on a current latest Gen Pam 0372, a Blancpain FF Black- Best Edition (Noob or ZF version ??) and a GMT Master II 116719 black dial, latest Gen best edition, so any TD's out there willing yo help, please feel free to contact me.

Chillo

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Hello and welcome!

For repairs you can try member ado213. He is quite busy but hopefully can help.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Welcome from Yorkshire buddy. Only thing, Sead is not from Puretime fella! He is supermirrors. Angus is Puretime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chillo

18/12/18
Welcome from Yorkshire buddy. Only thing, Sead is not from Puretime fella! He is supermirrors. Angus is Puretime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Appreciate the heads up botsyboy ... it was a while ago when I was in contact with Sead and somehow I must have got him mixed up with Puretime. Cheers for that.

Chillo

18/12/18
I'll second ado213 . Quality work and had my TC sub looking like it just came out of the factory as well.

Thanks xray7, I'll contact him when I'm back over in Blighty in the New Year and send my 372 over to him for repair/service.