• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi another one..

Alrightchief

Horology Curious
9/12/18
Hi all, quick intro Iv only had Gen, but wanted to try a 116515LN rose gold flex with chocolate face but I would have to sell my Bi metal sub date which Iv had since 2007 and I don't want too. so iv been reading and most are pointing to a Noob variant.

any help on how it works here contacting a dealer, paying etc etc?

Thanks

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Use any of the Trusted Dealers and you will be fine. Read up on payment. Not sure if you are good with wire transfers but many places use them. Work with the TD and maybe send a pm asking what they prefer. I used Ryan at InTime but we exchanged a few emails before I committed. Also Angus at PureTime did me right. DHL to the US was quickest for me.

A series of raids by the Chinese have put a hurt on how we do business now. More caution and less supply in some cases.

You will hear patience thrown around a lot. There is a reason for that. It is obvious you are not getting an Amazon product and since our selection of merchandise is not legal an abundance of caution is needed.

Good luck.

Reactions: Alrightchief

Alrightchief

Horology Curious
9/12/18
Use any of the Trusted Dealers and you will be fine. Read up on payment. Not sure if you are good with wire transfers but many places use them. Work with the TD and maybe send a pm asking what they prefer. I used Ryan at InTime but we exchanged a few emails before I committed. Also Angus at PureTime did me right. DHL to the US was quickest for me.

A series of raids by the Chinese have put a hurt on how we do business now. More caution and less supply in some cases.

You will hear patience thrown around a lot. There is a reason for that. It is obvious you are not getting an Amazon product and since our selection of merchandise is not legal an abundance of caution is needed.

Good luck.

Thanks mate, iv gone through the trusted dealers and landed in talks with Ryan @ InTime hopefully going to pull the trigger on a 16600 as a test purchase!

Where do I need to open a purchase thread?

Thanks again

Chief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Thanks mate, iv gone through the trusted dealers and landed in talks with Ryan @ InTime hopefully going to pull the trigger on a 16600 as a test purchase!

Where do I need to open a purchase thread?

Thanks again

Chief.

No need to post a purchase thread. I have bought about 6 watches from Ryan. I have 2 on the way.

I would correspond with Ryan via email. Maybe post once you receive the watch. So many threads start and turn into impatient people whining, not realizing the difficulty of doing what we do.

You can open one in the InTime dealer subforum. Seems appropriate if you want.

Reactions: Alrightchief

Alrightchief

Horology Curious
9/12/18
No need to post a purchase thread. I have bought about 6 watches from Ryan. I have 2 on the way.

I would correspond with Ryan via email. Maybe post once you receive the watch. So many threads start and turn into impatient people whining, not realizing the difficulty of doing what we do.

You can open one in the InTime dealer subforum. Seems appropriate if you want.

Thanks for the advice!

I am corresponding with him via email atm, He does sound very reliable! So I’ll take you advice . I think I have posted in his dealer sub forum so touch wood all will be well.!

Chief

Reactions: DaleM

Alrightchief

Horology Curious
9/12/18
Iv bought a sea dweller I’ll keep you posted thanks again.

Chief

Alrightchief

Horology Curious
9/12/18
Sent the QC images , looks good one big problems let’s see if Ryan sorts it out!

Chief