• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello all!

Danny_Ocean

Horology Curious
27/6/18
Been lurking daily for several months now and have learned a lot, figure it's time to officially say "hello."
currently meager collection:
  • BP LMPO XL Titanium (my personal favorite. Beautiful piece with incredibly smooth movement - had serviced a few months ago)
  • Unknown factory 116660 DSSD D-Blue (may be an early Noob or JF? Has PJ3 on clasp)
  • Lower tier 16710, which isn't going to fool any afficianados but I do enjoy wearing every once in a great while just because the Pepsi bezel goes so well with one of my favorite dress shirts.
I really like a lot of the newer Imega reps with the beautiful clone movement, and I also think a nice VC model will make it's way into my collection soon, as I could use a more appropriate dress piece. Looking forward to continuing to learn more, grow my collection, and dig deeper into this hobby.

Cheers all!
Danny

Danny_Ocean

Horology Curious
27/6/18
Wish I had known I wouldn't be able to edit my own post - would have minded my spelling grammar more closely.