• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member just ordered a PAM111

dewie1975

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/18
Just wanted to drop in and say hello! I’m new to the board and looking forward to learning a lot here!

I’m about to complete my first purchase and just received my QC photos. Is there anything in particular I should be looking for on my QC photos on a PAM111? Any help anyone could provide would be great! Thanks in advance

magoohkg

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/15
Welcome! Just compare it with areal one I guess. I'm not into Panerai so can't help much on the subject. browse the forum you may get advise there.
ps: nice Avatar!

Reactions: dewie1975

dewie1975

29/10/18
Welcome! Just compare it with areal one I guess. I'm not into Panerai so can't help much on the subject. browse the forum you may get advise there.
ps: nice Avatar!

Thanks so much for the welcome! I actually did just that and was able to find some slight flaws in the QC photos. Thanks again.

Reactions: magoohkg

dewie1975

29/10/18
I would, but I believe it is against Forum policy to do so. I’ll be able to PM them to you if you like

Reactions: pigger

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Excellent choice, always good to have some new Paneristi’s!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

SGT13

Rep Zealot
15/9/16
Welcome to the forum. Pam111 is a great watch - good call. I have seen some posts mentioning the micrometer screw for the A6497 movement missing, which may mean it rolls around within the case and could do damage to your movement. Make sure it's there in your QC pics. Other than that, you may wish to ensure you get a version with the Y incabloc as it's closer to gen.

dewie1975

29/10/18
Welcome to the forum. Pam111 is a great watch - good call. I have seen some posts mentioning the micrometer screw for the A6497 movement missing, which may mean it rolls around within the case and could do damage to your movement. Make sure it's there in your QC pics. Other than that, you may wish to ensure you get a version with the Y incabloc as it's closer to gen.

Thanks for bringing hat up and the advice! I actually did catch the issue with the micrometer screw in the QC photo. Though it was still in place, it was just barely so. That was corrected. I also noticed the lack of tension on the swan neck, but there hasn’t been a correction made to that inaccuracy. Other than that, everything looked great! Thanks for the feedback!