• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello there

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

I discovered this and TRC from RWG. I like them all. I learn so much about watches, reps, etc. Information on repairs and mods is so much richer here than WUS, TimeZone, etc. I collect watches based on their looks. I don't care about the brand. Value is important to me. I know there's history, vanity, all the intangibles to the luxury watches (can't think of a better term). I don't care and honestly can't afford too many of them. For the price of one gen Rolex, I can have 10 to 20 really nice watches, reps or gens. For gens, I have a Traser, a RLT (by an independent watch maker in England), a Stovard Jorgensen (a Germasian watch but an independent brand all in all), a Reymond Weil, a Seiko Kinetic, a Jacques Lemans moonphase, a Phenex moonphase. For reps, I have 2 lousy explorer IIs, 2 lousy submariners, 1 dead Franck Muller Crazy Hour. I have an non-branded PAM BASE on the way from Davidsen. It's so exciting to discover watches. It's like an addiction. I average $300/mo on watches since picking up the hobby.

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
Thanks for stopping by,...And taking the time to post. I look forward to seeing more posts from you..Maby some pics of your watches...If you need anything ask the goat, Or the dude with the funky Hat :lol: Jk

Tim H

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Welcome to the Dark Side!

Come in sit down and stay a while.

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Howdy bklm, glad you found us. If you haven't guessed it already, I'm the goat! Sounds like you got a pretty good foundation and attitude already. Amazing how far these things have come in a short period of time. Look around, have fun, and ask anything you like. I got a feeling our dealers are gonna like you :lol: