• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So, Let me get this straight...RWI Members Won't Sell to Me Just B/C I'm a Flaming A-Hole?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Fascinating thread . . .

davidws

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/8/06
global
Not only because you're a flaming a55hole will you need to buy a watch elsewhere. It's also because you are a flaming a55hole with no useful purpose here. Go buy a fake watch on canal street like the other d1ckheads, douchebag.... or maybe www.swissreplica.a+++.com would be more appropriate for you.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
As I clearly stated above... I'm on here to buy a watch. Not make it a hobby. I have researched details, and that's what brought me here in the first place. I don't currently have any further questions. If I did. I would have already asked. If you have something for sale, and someone wants to deal....then do the deal. The fact that people on here are acting "Stuck up" about a fake watch is really pretty pathetic and laughable...

You have a real attitude problem don't you Chris? Why is being careful not to be scammed out of 300 or 400 bucks pathetic?
Why do you have to buy from M2M, why the hell haven't you just bought a new watch from one of the dealers?

On second thoughts, looks like you have been in trouble for selling fake BMX parts as gen so I don't think you should be buying reps from anyone.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Good attitude m8,...sellers are free to sell to whoever they want, your attitude proves the seller made the right choice...maybe try dhgate ar alieexpress?

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
i sure like to know what watch catch the eye of someone eligible to promote fake bmx parts!

xox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/11
he does not understand this forum is about passion for watches not about buying or selling for profit - I hope that might be correct? thank you

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
he does not understand this forum is about passion for watches not about buying or selling for profit - I hope that might be correct? thank you

tenor.gif
Post brought back to life!

Reactions: phdsjain

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
I'm so glad I didn't make a first impression like that. I have already spoke to Lucy via e-mail and im about to order my first rep. Quite easy really.
You catch more fly with honey than you do with vinegar as the saying goes...
oh balls it's an old thread

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
He can buy from me as long as I dont get banned for adding the little prick tax to his purchase.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
At least you know your an A-hole...that is the first step in doing something about it!

Last edited: