• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So, Let me get this straight...RWI Members Won't Sell to Me Just B/C I'm a Flaming A-Hole?

Captain_Spaulding

Horology Curious
17/10/18
I joined this site to buy a watch in an informed manner. That being said, I just offered to buy a watch from a member here, who proceeded to inform me that " Sorry, I'd rather sell to a more established member".... WTF? are you kidding me? Apparently my money is not as good as an "established" member....
Horrible first impression of this forum, and I don't know that it is worth any more of my time. SMH

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
ye, lets get it straight.
You are in a rep watch forum for a couple of years, sharing views with other members
You want to sell your watch and you have a pm from a guy who just joined with 1 post asking to buy
Why wouldn't you prefer selling to a guy who you know from the forum that will not disappear,delay,write notes on PP,etc

Reactions: Rush

Captain_Spaulding

Horology Curious
17/10/18
So.... What you are saying is I should hang around and make comments on various posts to get my "post count" up? What are we prospecting for some outlaw club?? It's a "replica" watch forum... And disregard the fact that no one else, including "established" members, have stepped up to buy the watch.... I'm here to buy a watch.. plain and simple. Finally, in regards to the rest of the "potential" problems from a first time buyer... I guess my 1700+ Positive Paypal transactions are meaningless here?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So.... What you are saying is I should hang around and make comments on various posts to get my "post count" up? What are we prospecting for some outlaw club?? It's a "replica" watch forum... And disregard the fact that no one else, including "established" members, have stepped up to buy the watch.... I'm here to buy a watch.. plain and simple. Finally, in regards to the rest of the "potential" problems from a first time buyer... I guess my 1700+ Positive Paypal transactions are meaningless here?

Unfortunately, this ain't eBay. Its a forum that revolves around exchanging information and buying/selling of illegally produced replica watches. It's full of a lot of good people but we have more than our fair share of rip-off artists and con men. If you are so easily defeated after one watch buying experience this hobby is not for you.

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
Bro, stick around, provide meaningful commentary, gain the trust and respect of others like we all did here!

Become a Patron or Supporter. That helps.

Captain_Spaulding

Horology Curious
17/10/18
As I clearly stated above... I'm on here to buy a watch. Not make it a hobby. I have researched details, and that's what brought me here in the first place. I don't currently have any further questions. If I did. I would have already asked. If you have something for sale, and someone wants to deal....then do the deal. The fact that people on here are acting "Stuck up" about a fake watch is really pretty pathetic and laughable...

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
Dude, no one's going to sell you a watch with that attitude. Best to check that at the door with the doorman.

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
I’m pretty new and I recognised very quickly that this is more of a club than a forum. It’s based on trust and goodwill.
I wanted to buy a watch, and I knew that as a new member, I might get overlooked for more established members.
Thankfully ive bought two watches here already without any issues. The sellers trusted me and sold to me, but I wouldn’t have gotten annoyed if they didn’t.

I’ve since become a supporter to show my willingness to help out and participate.
I cant really post about help or info about replicas as I’m new to the whole thing, but I can hopefully join in with other areas of the forum and learn and grow as a member.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
As I clearly stated above... I'm on here to buy a watch. Not make it a hobby. I have researched details, and that's what brought me here in the first place. I don't currently have any further questions. If I did. I would have already asked. If you have something for sale, and someone wants to deal....then do the deal. The fact that people on here are acting "Stuck up" about a fake watch is really pretty pathetic and laughable...

I tried to be nice and helpful. Look where that got me. You're a dick. Take a hike. Nobody is stupid enough to sell you a watch.

Reactions: Mr Gatsby

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean

Oh well with attitude you may as well just gtfo.
This isn’t a mall for you to do your shopping.

Captain_Spaulding

Horology Curious
17/10/18
And yet you are stupid enough to be a keyboard tough guy and call me a name.... Sorry random internet person.... I'm not sure I will be able to sleep tonight knowing I don't have your approval.... So, right back at ya'... Go Fuck Yourself and all your Poser Hoodrat buddies and your fake ass watches... I knew I should have went real....to make up for my incredibly small penis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
And yet you are stupid enough to be a keyboard tough guy and call me a name.... Sorry random internet person.... I'm not sure I will be able to sleep tonight knowing I don't have your approval.... So, right back at ya'... Go Fuck Yourself and all your Poser Hoodrat buddies and your fake ass watches... I knew I should have went real.

Lol. Why so angry? You “should have went real.” Lmao.

Reactions: Rush

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
And yet you are stupid enough to be a keyboard tough guy and call me a name.... Sorry random internet person.... I'm not sure I will be able to sleep tonight knowing I don't have your approval.... So, right back at ya'... Go Fuck Yourself and all your Poser Hoodrat buddies and your fake ass watches... I knew I should have went real....to make up for my incredibly small penis.

Go hit up one of the trusted dealers. Just follow their instructions.

Reactions: bRONX

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS

Excuse me? Do I know you?
This is a tight-knit community not a fakeen craigslist. You gotta prove yourself that you are a trustworthy member; not just some arrogant douche who thinks he deserves a royal treatment.

:bash:

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Go Fuck Yourself and all your Poser Hoodrat buddies and your fake ass watches.

With this attitude its no wonder a seller wouldn't want your business -- I wouldn't sell you a stolen dick. I'm surprised you didn't have more than a pimply middle finger to thrust out as opposed to countering his counter with an additional form of security or collateralization if you just had to have whatever watch it was. But then again, that line of thinking would require a modicum of decorum and intelligence, of which you clearly have none.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
captain_spaulding
tumblr_m3juism0bf1qcoa6s.gif

Reactions: Nivka

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
If you do end up getting a rep somewhere just be ready for all the airport security issues.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Katarsis