• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

say hello from germany

thetrueg86

Horology Curious
10/10/18
Hi guys,

i habe been following this Forum for a while and would like to thank all active members.

I do have a quite interesting collection, which i didnt order online.(if interested i will Show some Pictures later today) I had a vendor in middle east which is used to visit frequently, but he stopped supplying automatic replicas.

Now i am looking for a good seller who is not only shipping via EU (UK) but is also based in EU for a quicker delivery.

I checked the TD's, but it seems None of them are based in Euroe, i found "repsource-eu", i already sent him an inquiry...

Do you have any other recommondations?

Thanks in advance for your Support/Input.

Jorditiger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
Hello and welcome,
as you mentioned repsource is selling from EU. Bought a few watches from him, never had a problem. Quick shipping. Mostly the same day.
But there is also Supermirrors. You find him when you look at the trusted dealers. There is a eu- stocklist with watches in eu.
You can also can look in the Members Sales to find a nice watch.

thetrueg86

Horology Curious
10/10/18
thanks for your reply.

I saw supermirrors, but i dont find his stockliste very helpful. The description is not detailed and only a couple with pictures.

There is no one else? i contacted narika but i am not sure if she is still in the business!?

Jorditiger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
Just send him an email for more informations and ask him for pictures. Then you will get every information you need.

DeCrow

Known Member
6/9/16
You can also can look in the Members Sales to find a nice watch.

Yes, unfortunately not a lot of sales from within the EU.

Which is why I'm always glad to see new EU members. One of you, one day, may sell me a nice rep ;)
As it is, I either buy directly from one of the Chinese sellers, or from a local replica forum.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Narika is UK based on RG, Sead has a base also in UK, Repsource is UK

thetrueg86

Horology Curious
10/10/18
i am not able to get a Response from Nariko, repsource is also not replying, and Sead also not answering my mails. I am lost :)

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

:howdy:

This is a great hobby, but it does require patience. It takes time to research and learn, then time to have more questions and learn more, time to hear back from people, time for shipment, etc.