• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New and really want an A2824 Tudor Pelagos

wake

Looking Around
14/9/18
Hello, I'm in the search of getting my first replica watch. I've really spent most of my time looking at r/RepTime and haven't been on RWI too much but I really want my first rep to be a A2824 Tudor Black Pelagos V6F/XF V2/3/4 from the super rep list. I was really interested in getting the Tudor Red BB Shield but after looking at the Pelagos it just looks so clean and sleek in my eyes. The reason I want a A2824 is because I'm not a fan of the loud movement a lot of people describe with the Miyota reps of the Pelagos. The titanium does not pair with with the loud movement of the Miyota.

I saw that ChazingTime used to have the A2824 Tudor Black Pelagos V6F V2 but that's out of stock. I was in talks with Ryan from InTime inquiring about the Black Bay but unfortunately he doesn't carry the A2824 V6F/ZF Pelagos.

If anyone can help me find this watch in stock from a reputable and easy to work with TD that'd be amazing. Cheers :)

dondarel

Horology Curious
21/1/17
I would ask watchfinder, he's gotten me most of what I've requested (OM ATs, Speedies and such).