• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VaderTime

9/10/17
Not really a new member, been browsing RWI for a year now. Bought a BK v7 Hulk a year back and it has been awesome since.

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
Welcome mate, share some pics of your watch it’s always good to see how watches look as they age.

VaderTime

9/10/17
I tried posting pictures but it didn't work, maybe my membership is still too new.

YS1n848.jpg

F2GG7ib.jpg
uvd2akD.jpg

JcFUfEn.jpg

48lcSq7.jpg
rEtIfsk.jpg

uvd2akD.jpg

VaderTime

9/10/17
What’s with the multiple accounts?

Didn't like my old Handle and I can't change it, I emailed the mods here but no one responded so I made a new one. Also, there's not much activity on the other account besides buying a v7 Hulk from BK a year ago. I would delete that account or have the mods delete it for me but I don't know how either.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Didn't like my old Handle and I can't change it, I emailed the mods here but no one responded so I made a new one. Also, there's not much activity on the other account besides buying a v7 Hulk from BK a year ago. I would delete that account or have the mods delete it for me but I don't know how either.

Get in touch with Raddave