• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

'Sup people! :D

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
Been lurking round gathering info at RWG and stumbled upon a reference to the dark side

I luv rotating watches, but don't have deep pockets, and so I found myself drifting here ;)

Please be gentle with me! :D

BTW, does the RWG membership extend here?

Cheers!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Welcome to the Dark Side!

We have many RWG members here, many members here are members on all the other boards.
You will find that this is for the most part a flame free board. Dont hesitate to ask any questions.
Many dealers are the same but we have a few that are different!

We'll be easy on you! [smilie=ky.gif]

Panama

10/9/06
Hello watchlover321,

welcome to The Dark Side...
I`m pretty newbe as you and feel very comfortable here.
A lot af good and helpful people here, you`re going to have fun.
And First Class Information!

Panama

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
Thanks guys! Familiar names and faces here, so I think I will feel at home fast :D

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
Hi watchlover321! prepare to be royally confused at which watch you want to wear any given day :) soon you'll have too many for the week... then too many for the month... eventually, your collection will grow to where you'll have one for everyday of the year :)

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D :D Welcome to the best rep site in the world :wink: Have fun and get a second job!! :lol: Trust me, you'll be needing it!! :lol: :lol:

Panama

10/9/06
Yeezzz, you`ll recognize yourself having to order everything, otherwise you become confused of wich one to order [smilie=confused2.gif] :mrgreen:

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
*Ack* Don't remind me of the state of my back account [smilie=toothy9.gif]

Now I'm going to be depressed and cry in the corner while WEARING MY AWESOME REPS!! MUAHAHA [smilie=angel4.gif]

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I made my way over here from Replica Collector, not RWG, but I'm still a transplant (thanks, Enzo!). Now, I hardly ever go anywhere else. :twisted:

Welcome aboard!

Golfman

7/9/06
Welcome on board !!!

Or it should be teh contrary, you should say it to me : you have more post than me :D

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
This is the most fun of all the boards... I spend much more time here then the others combined.

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Hello and Welcome to the Dark Side!

Some of us are members of every forum, but only have time for one. :D

Have fun and enjoy.