• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from sunny south east England.

Big_helmet

Horology Curious
17/8/18
Good evening everyone,

Just a quick hello. Brand new to the rep scene and and so pleased to find such a good amount of information in one place. I have reciently ordered my first a Rolex 16610lv with a 3135 movement. I feel like a kid a Christmas, very exciting. Wish me luck on my first rep fellas.

Cheers ????

SadProfessor

1/11/17
Welcome. I’m also in south east England. north essex.

You’ll love your watch.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Embraer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/17
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to post pics of your shiny new watch once it arrives!

Old Dog

Horology Curious
23/9/18
UK
Hi I am in the South East of England (the expensive part) and it is pissing with rain, did you get your watch ? Interested in your experience and would love to see the pictures

Big_helmet

Horology Curious
17/8/18
Good morning all,

Appologies for for the late reply!

My first order from Andrew at Trustytime took around two weeks to arrive to me in the U.K. All communication from Andrew was extremely quick and I felt comfortable throughput the process. I would 100% order through him again.

On on to the watch:

https://picr.me/image/J1Kr8

The watch hasn’t left my wrist since it arrived in the post and has kept excellent time. Quality feels good, and features such as the date magnification and lume are great. Brushing on the case is nice and the bezel turns and feels like it should. The green colouring changes in the light and the colour really pops.

My my next order is going to be a jäger LeCoultre ultra thin Moonphase, wish me luck ????

SadProfessor

1/11/17
The JLC is on my list of upcoming purchases.

You were warned this is an addiction, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_helmet

Horology Curious
17/8/18
I can easily see how this hobby can become addictive. I’m honestly shocked at how good some of the reps are. I am glad though that there isn’t a great Monaco rep, as I love wearing mine still even though it’s had too much box time recently.