• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payments

Watchthis23

Looking Around
15/7/18
NC
Hello, new member here! Been reading this forum for a while now researching and thought its time to join. I just ordered a replica Batman from intime03 and my credit card would not go through they told me they're sorry for the inconvenience and to try another payment process. What's the best safest and most recommended type of payment used on here? I'm from the states so I'm used to Amazon etc.. thanks

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
Western Union, and go thru TD. or paypal

Most importantly is to buy from a Trusted Dealer (TD)

Hakai

11/6/18
Ask for PayPal incloudin 4% paid by you

Or use Bitcoin

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
would advice paypal, used it for 12 years now without issues....

harleyquinn

Horology Curious
18/7/18
Is there a TD that will accept PayPal? I am not having any luck since I am a new member. Saw the replies on the thread and thought I would ask you guys. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Watchthis23

Looking Around
15/7/18
NC
I also find it a bit strange that PayPal is only excepted from established users when its probably the most secure and accurate payment option for both ends. Credit/debit is the next best thing. A lot of people find that it doesn't go through most of the time but the trick is to call your bank/ cc company ahead of time and let them know your going to make a foreign payment and to allow it to go through.

Pyknic

24/10/17
Paypal is better for buyers.

Non experienced buyers can raise paypal
disputes and block TDs account.

they prefer to work with experienced buyers, who understand all the risk and time scales to reduce the PP disputes.