• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted rep quality

jphilly020

Looking Around
22/4/18
South Florida
Don’t wanna shy any one away from a good source. I used a trusted source, paid good money for the rep. Yes I know I’m buying a rep, it’s not the real deal. I will say it came great. Was a beautiful rep, looked great everything worked, was a 7.5 out a 10 I could say. Well maybe two weeks after receiving the product, mind u that’s 2 maybe maybe 3 wears it just started falling apart. One screw came loose then another then another. I emailed them their suggestion oh just put them back in and out some loctite in it. Ok I can see if one screw came out but the whole watch fell apart. These reps some are pricey. Any suggestions. Figured I’d here what anfew peeps have to say before i blast or rank someone at least before I decide what I’m gonna do next. Thanks y’all

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
- Watch model
- Price you paid
- Pics of the watch and the loose screws
Only way you get usefull answers IMHO

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

jphilly020

Looking Around
22/4/18
South Florida
Imagehunter....., that’s just it, I did get it from a trusted on this site. That’s why I emailed them first, then came here w out trashing them first. I always give anyone the benefit a the doubt first. I’m not gonna bad mouth w out the opportunity for right to be made of things first.

Reactions: ImageHunter

jphilly020

Looking Around
22/4/18
South Florida
It was a yachtmaster ll. Close to 400$. I’ll post pix ASAP. Everything about the process was simple and smooth. T/a was rapid. Pix were sent prior to purchase, weighted pix also were taken prior. It was a professional smooth transaction, it just fell apart w in in weeks, And sorry the response sucked. Not saying it will happen every time i get it’s a rep. If I selling reps and claim ur the top them well as any other retailer or seller u should back ur work. I stand in everything I do.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Screws I always tighten after receiving a watch...sometimes use a bit of clear nailspolish to secure them

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Please post pics of all the issues and identify them other than “judges started falling apart.” It’s hard to help you with the lack of info you have provided.

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
the TD....should have tried fixing the issue....sounds like v bad rep