• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from Malaysia

Shahzh

Horology Curious
12/7/18
Malaysia
Hello there.....
Quite new in this replica world. Currently looking for a Date Just 31mm and 41mm replica that is close to the Gen. Heard they’re some with ETA movement. Does that means it’s a genuine ETA or clone ETA movement?. Also there’s a clone 3235....so I’m confused now :) Will definitely be doing some research here.

jlcgeologist

Known Member
21/10/17
Malaysia
Welcome Shahzh to RWI, you will learn a lot from just reading forums here and people are generally friendly and helpful.

I am from KL and have only started looking at reps last August and am still learning.

ETA usually means Swiss ETA as the chinese clones have an a#### associated if I am not mistken. There is a thread dedicated to first time buyers so have a read:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/233990-guide-how-to-purchase-your-first-rep

Good luck and there are a lot of expert malaysians here; if you want some advice from a Rolex-fan, I know a few people locally who can help you out.

Reactions: Shahzh

Shahzh

Horology Curious
12/7/18
Malaysia
Hi there, thanks for the heads up. Just got mine a DJ41 locally. Now looking for a DJ31. Will be doing a lot research from this forum for the next couple of days :)