• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Am i being picky???

Mikeskimask

Looking Around
29/6/18
I just started with the replica watch game. I purchased a watch from marywatch. She is reputable on a few sites. Well I ordered a Superocean heritage II. 46MM with mesh bracelet. Blue ceramic bezel. And white face. I paid around $350. For the watch . I havent accepted the QC. becouse there are things that are wrong. The bezel pearl sticks out. And the 5 minute marker have chrome rings around the markers. They are the markers of the original superocean heritage.
I fill like im being picky. But at the same time I found a superocean heritage crono with all correct markings but quartz movement on dh gate for $100. I kinda feel a lik ripped off. But like i said this is my first purchase so I don't what type of quality to expect.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I just started with the replica watch game. I purchased a watch from marywatch. She is reputable on a few sites. Well I ordered a Superocean heritage II. 46MM with mesh bracelet. Blue ceramic bezel. And white face. I paid around $350. For the watch . I havent accepted the QC. becouse there are things that are wrong. The bezel pearl sticks out. And the 5 minute marker have chrome rings around the markers. They are the markers of the original superocean heritage.
I fill like im being picky. But at the same time I found a superocean heritage crono with all correct markings but quartz movement on dh gate for $100. I kinda feel a lik ripped off. But like i said this is my first purchase so I don't what type of quality to expect.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
By the sound of things, you shouldn't have ordered that particular factory/version because those 'faults' that you outline are present on all versions of the watch from the factory you're talking about (from what I can gather). If you want a better 46mm rep, wait for GF or someone else to do a version. So it sounds to me like this is a case of not doing your research properly rather than being picky. Though you are also being picky. You picky so-and-so.

Reactions: Mikeskimask

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I think you could benefit from spending some more time reading before making purchases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
this behavior belongs to people that should buy 2 or even 3 watches on DHgate before realizing that the quality is nowhere near the finish of a high end rep (but note that there are differences and not everything depends on the pricing itself)

i think you should try one of those bespoken quartz grenades and realize by yourself that you will do yourself a favor by sticking to the forums knowledge and consensus regarding the models you are looking for.

So all in all you are not picky - just not patient enough. take your time and let the rep knowledge coming - then place your next order.

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15

sounds like you ran a marathon before learning to walk mate.

My advice, spend some more time reading and researching before you buy any more watches, or,
Go and buy a DH gate rep for $100 and compare it to the one you get from any reputable TD that costs $300 plus. Post your thoughts here when you have both in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Welcome to RWI!

:wave:

Best approach is to read, read, and then read. The more you learn, the better you will know what you want, and the happier you will be with what you buy.

Mikeskimask

Looking Around
29/6/18
By the sound of things, you shouldn't have ordered that particular factory/version because those 'faults' that you outline are present on all versions of the watch from the factory you're talking about (from what I can gather). If you want a better 46mm rep, wait for GF or someone else to do a version. So it sounds to me like this is a case of not doing your research properly rather than being picky. Though you are also being picky. You picky so-and-so.

I'm trying to find a dealer that has good quality and good price do you have any suggestions?