• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello... Noob looking for a entry Rolex noob

podda87

Horology Curious
11/7/18
Melbourne Australia
hello everyone.... stumbled across this forum while looking for an entry rep noob... lots of info... but where would be a good place to buy a quality piece...online

anthony_grimm

Looking Around
10/7/18
Hello, i am new here, too. Here is a section with trusted Dealers and their links to their Websites. I think i will order my Rolex Daytona by "asian7750" called Tony. But i will open an own thread belonging to this.

bmx5045

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/1/13
This whole entire website and community is dedicated to answering that question. Look around and read.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Welcome to RWI!

:wave:

Check out the Rolex section, and the Trusted Dealer section.

podda87

Horology Curious
11/7/18
Melbourne Australia
ok.... so i have checked with tony from asian7750 a TD for a NOOB V9 with the 2836 or the 3135 then i saw a post from BK.... having read more than a few posts on this forum i know this guy is very respected... he has a NOOB v9 with mods... now the question is in terms of price BK is naturaly more expensive but by quite a bit... $460 vs $750... is it actually worth it though?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
That's a matter of debate. For a new member to the hobby, his QA plus a gen ETA is very attractive. For a seasoned member, not as much. I've had one when I was new to the hobby. It was a good solid watch. The ETA gave me piece of mind.