• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Florida, US

Levis305

Looking Around
17/6/18
United States
Hello everybody!

I'm very new to this world of reps.
Last night I started to search and after couple hours I found this community.
I've started to read and found this forum very informative so I decided to register.

My favorite watch is ROLEX, and soon I would like to get DayJust or Day-Date, with blue face. :)

Someone can instruct me please? I saw the TS website but I still don't want to lose my money.

Thanks A Lot

Levis

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Welcome to RWI!

:wave:

Best approach is to read, read, and read. Check out the Rolex section. And make sure to buy only from Trusted Dealers (TD). Also, check out the new member FAQ section.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Welcome and enjoy, a lot of Rolex fans around here...

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
Welcome to RWI !

Only go through Trusted Dealers. Payment will be usually WU or Paypal.

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Welcome from Tampa! Best advice is to spend A LOT of time reading...there is a treasure trove of info here...

p.s. Best noob advice - don't ask to be spoon fed info if you haven't even tried to research it first. :cool:

B

Aob21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/16
Welcome from Tampa! Best advice is to spend A LOT of time reading...there is a treasure trove of info here...

p.s. Best noob advice - don't ask to be spoon fed info if you haven't even tried to research it first. :cool:

B

Hey, do you have any watch smith local that you trust to work on your watches in Tampa Bay? We moved from Chicago and I need to have some service done on some reps.
Please let me know. Thanks

bobandshawn

Patron
29/10/13
Florida
This is what I've found. Time Square in the Westshore mall will work on ETA's. However, they charge as much as buying a new ETA at about $160. I've learned to do a lot of my own work, so I still recommend modders here if you need a complete (?) overhaul. There is also someone who repairs reps in Largo, but that info was in another forum...

B

ernes28

Looking Around
15/2/16
bobandshawn hello! First time posting however I've been part of the group and community for some years now. Any friendly rep service in the area?

bobandshawn

Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Not that I've found. The easiest method for movement service is to just bring in the movement (ETA) for repair at any shop. Often times its just cheaper to install new movements.

Cheers