• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Servus from Bavaria!

Saschko51

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/18
EU
Hi Folks,

I’m reading here since a few days and first of all this is a great community.

I got in touch with reps in my summer vacations in turkey but I wasn’t really interested in reps because of their bad quality since I found some kind of “replica boutique” in the streets of Antalya.

That guy had really impressive reps, which nearly were not recognizeable as a rep. I bought a Tag Heuer Grad Carrera there, which looks really amazing and which I got 5 years now.

So so it’s time for me to go a little deeper into that hobby and I look forward to be a part of your community.

Have a nice evening.

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Hello Saschko51,
warm welcome to the dark side of the moon :) There are a lot of people in the german section from Bavaria Germany.
Btw - very nice to hear your REP is still working after 5 years.
Best regards
Sierra-Tango

Reactions: Saschko51

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Hello and welcome!
I love the Bavaria...I've spent a week in Munich meeting nice people and drinking the best beer in the world...

Edit : have a look at my avatar... that pic was shot at the Englisher Garten, Munich

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Hallo SaschKo51,

welcome to RWI. I guess the Brauhaus you´ve already found and some Members from the Munich Area meet sometimes for a Rep-Stammtisch ;)

Have lots of Fun here!

HF

Saschko51

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/18
EU
Thanks a lot for your replies guys!

Well, I did not found the Brauhaus Thread but I know the real Brauhaus really good ;-D

Lorenzo, Munich is worth a visit every time possible, you’re absolutely right and there is no doubt that we have the greatest beer of all ;-)

Reactions: lorenzo1910