• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted dealers PayPal?

Marvowl

Horology Curious
20/5/18
Sheffield, england
Hi does does anyone know or could recommend a trusted dealer that accepts PayPal apart from intime which won't until iv been a member of RWI for a good amount of time. Thanks in advance .

GIMMESUMREPLICAS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/13
Most TDs do not accept PayPal because dealing in counterfeit goods is a grey area and is against PayPal ToS. There is a very high risk of having the account and funds frozen.

If you want a quality rep, just go with one of the TDs and their preferred method of payment. This is a nature of this hobby and business.

Reactions: phdsjain

Marvowl

Horology Curious
20/5/18
Sheffield, england
Thank you I'm gonna set a money transfer app up and prob go western union or something like that . Thanks for the response makes perfect sense

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Trusted Dealers only take PayPal from trusted members for reasons elucidated earlier.

Western Union is perfectly safe and you save on 5% PP fees too. You can pay via WU online which has a slightly higher fees than physically sending from a WU merchant.
Ask your TD for WU price which is usually 6-8% lesser.

I wouldn't recommend paying via credit card despite some TDs having the option to do so.

SubVette

Known Member
26/4/18
On the bright side, you can wait for your watch to show up in M2M sales. I buy there first.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Do not be afraid, a TD will not risk his business for your 300 bucks
Trust them, we all do !