• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from SWE :)

Try

Horology Curious
15/4/18
Hey, been lurking the forum for a while now but I am spending so much time here so i might as well say hi here.

Started with my mind set on a gen Breitling Avenger but was a bit dissapointed when I tried it out at a dealership. Started my quest on finding another watch to set my mind on and xx amount of youtube videos later I found myself on this forum.

Right now I am really interested in the rep's AP RO 15400, AP ROO FC GP.

We will see what the future holds but thank's for a great forum RWI and fellow members!

noobie_newbie

Horology Curious
9/5/18
Hey try
i am a noobie myself just joined the forum a week ago Accidentally stumbled on this site while researching watches. It has been an addiction since. I like iwc. Panerai(unfortunately don't have the wrists for it). Rolex and tudors.

Welcome me to the forum

NN

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Hello and welcome!
:howdy:

There have been many times where I thought I wanted a watch and then did more research and decided on a different one instead. It's part of the fun of the hobby.

carlium

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
v?xj?
Welcome to the forum! I've just received my 15400 jf v3, just haven't collected it from the courier. I live in växjö. If you happen to live close by just give me a shout out if you wanna see it live!

Tomatpinne

Looking Around
29/3/18
Hi guys. Have you used the triangle shipping methods to avoid customs or have normal shipping worked for you?