Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Marvin's FREE STUFF! The Birthday giveaways have begun! For more information READ HERE
See more
See less

First order of rep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First order of rep

Hi. I made order of watch and get images. Can you tell me is it 116610 jf v2s? And do you think noob v7 is better than this one?

I’m pretty sure this isn’t the place to post qc pics and ask for help. But welcome to RWI anyway from a fellow newb.

Btw I can’t see those pics.

Comment

Thanks for your response. Here are photos. Where it better post to ask about.

Comment

Comment

I haven't clicked on this. Looks suspicious.
          trailboss99 yllekp Raddave

Comment

What is that link? Also QC pics are not allowed on the forum except in specific circumstances.

Weird when I quote the post with the link it appears as nothing.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp View Post

What is that link? Also QC pics are not allowed on the forum except in specific circumstances.

Weird when I quote the post with the link it appears as nothing.
              Yeah he did something to embed the link , i could not deleted the link , so i changed it ...

siggy by Itslambo

siggy by Wingnut

Comment

Originally posted by Dzadz View Post
                Hi. I made order of watch and get images. Can you tell me is it 116610 jf v2s? And do you think noob v7 is better than this one?
                You have already ordered it, too late to ask which is better now.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                ************************************************** *************
                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

I can change my order. I need the best one

Comment

Working...
                  X