• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello World

esvi76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/18
Hi guys,

I'm a regular french guy living in France.

First off, I'd like to say I'm really amazed by this community. I'm an automatic watch enthusiast,
and I really like the realness around something that's technically not
That being said I find the will to reproduce these beautiful pieces appealing, exciting and challenging

I own of course several humble gen watches, including a vintage date rolex.

I'm really contemplating on buying my first rep, the work is really impressive, and there is something about this whole process that's very attractive

At this moment, I'm still very anxious about the customs in France, and the risks. At this time, I really can't get over that fear....
A shame, because the GMT Master II LN Noob V7 (ICHS, you know cuz i don't trust this rolex clones movements) really looks nice...

That being said, I take a lot of pleasure of learning everything surrounding the replica world!

Reactions: sierra-tango

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Hi Esvi76,
warm greets from Germany. Just fight the fear and chime flying to the dark side of the moon :D I had also my experiences with fear at the beginning few years ago, but hey, we do live only once in lifetime, every heartbeat needs a counterpart, sure our ladies, and on the other side our super REP R.O.L.E.X. :p
BTW, I also adore GMT Master II, but preferably the look of ref.: 116719 white gold. Once the stainless steel comes out by Rolex and the chinese factories REP it in a proper manner I should better pull the trigger and take one. As you've mentioned, problem still arise with reliability on those 3186 clones offering correct hand stack.
So, warm welcome and let the REP journey start :wave-1:

esvi76

18/3/18
Hi Esvi76,
warm greets from Germany. Just fight the fear and chime flying to the dark side of the moon :D I had also my experiences with fear at the beginning few years ago, but hey, we do live only once in lifetime, every heartbeat needs a counterpart, sure our ladies, and on the other side our super REP R.O.L.E.X. :p
BTW, I also adore GMT Master II, but preferably the look of ref.: 116719 white gold. Once the stainless steel comes out by Rolex and the chinese factories REP it in a proper manner I should better pull the trigger and take one. As you've mentioned, problem still arise with reliability on those 3186 clones offering correct hand stack.
So, warm welcome and let the REP journey start :wave-1:

Thank you for such a nice welcome :D

I've been reading pages and pages from multiple forums and webistes, collecting info dating from a couple of years
and from what I understand asian rolex clone movements for GMT are just not reliable in the long run
in fact they are not even real clone mvts, but actually Asian ETA based mvts slightly modified, so eventually the gears for the GMT hand will fuck everything up
(as I've stated, from what I've read so far)
At this point the ICHS doesn't bother me too much, considering the overall quality of the rest of watch (the experience looks really impressive)
So once I get over my customs fear I'll go with a good quality rep of the LN ICHS I guess

Oh and I'm discovering some fantastic Franken rep :O
for a 800-1000 range you can basically have the closest thing to a gen luxury watch

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
- In Germany we do have very strict custom controls and therefore only triangle (China -> middleman in UK/ES -> DE/FR) shipment is the way to go for me personally. So TD must offer triangle frankly speaking.
- Especially the 3186 clones (so we talk about GMT II) with correct hand stack fu#k up as we can read here by our forum members. The A2836 clones with incorrect hand stack seem to be more reliable but lack with incorrect hand stack. Alternatively we can go vintage 1675 having the correct hand stack with the A2836 movement as our valuable forum member bonesey wrote: :D
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...mt-master-i-ii

All in all, maybe in a few years, after the chinese factories do make money with the new super clone daytona movement 4130 in order to invest it in other projects, we get decent and reliable 3186 clones. That would be fantastic - but what price tag? :woo:
Sure, I could live with incorrect hand stack. But the rest should be more or less spot on, especially 116719 bezel (I like the modern numbers) I adore !!!!!!!:matty:
So exciting ROLEX-TIMES ahead of us
:clap_1:

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Oh My God, it's official, Rolex is bringing the GMT Master II Pepsi in stainless steel with jubileee bracelet - new reference number: 126710 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look, mate: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...master-ii-pepsi-in-stainless-steel-ref-126710

I'm in LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: esvi76

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Hey Esvi76 - mate,
there is EU stock (sending from United Kingdom) from Sead aka SUPERMIRROR
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/supermirrors

He is offering also REP's from EU stock (based in United Kingdom) - search his thread and check if he has something on stock you're interested in. Just shoot him an email if he has watch X on stock in the EU, if not, ask him if he can make it available from UK stock for you.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: esvi76

esvi76

18/3/18
Hey Esvi76 - mate,
there is EU stock (sending from United Kingdom) from Sead aka SUPERMIRROR
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/supermirrors

He is offering also REP's from EU stock (based in United Kingdom) - search his thread and check if he has something on stock you're interested in. Just shoot him an email if he has watch X on stock in the EU, if not, ask him if he can do it for you.

Good luck.

Thanks !
i reached out to him

Reactions: sierra-tango