• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello all. New member saying Hi

highrisedrifter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
HI all

I'm a new member who spends his time flitting between Los Angeles and London for work. I'm a film/tv actor by trade, although I do some theatre too.

I've got a couple of real Rolexes from my parents for my 18th and 21st birthday presents but as they are worth far more to me in terms of sentimentality, I rarely wear them and they are back in the UK locked up in my safe. I started looking into reps as a way of getting copies of my real watches and although I am still going to do that, I now find myself wanting more and more reps for my collection.

I'm on here so I can hopefully find out about what I need to look for when buying a rep, so I don't end up asking questions already covered in the forums and asked a billion times before.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Welcome from the great State of Texas.

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
You sound like you’ve got you head screwed on right, not like many other noobs who sign up and immediately proceed to ask the dumbest of noob questions. Stick around, you’ll love this place

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Welcome!
i have to admit that i did not agree with you.
I don't know much but i know that Rolexes are built to last. I can't see why miss their qualities if you like them. :)

highrisedrifter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Welcome!
i have to admit that i did not agree with you.
I don't know much but i know that Rolexes are built to last. I can't see why miss their qualities if you like them. :)

I wear them on very special occasions but honestly their sentimental value is so dear to me that I can't bring myself to wear them all the time. I'd rather wear a rep that still reminds me of my parents on a daily basis, but is not something I'm going to cry over if it gets lost, stolen, or damaged.

I would be devastated if my real watches got damaged.

I bought a genuine Tag Indy 500 some years back and it got destroyed when a drunk driver knocked me off my motorbike

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Welcome. You've found the right place. Lots of great info and great people here.

Icemanneo11

Supporter
23/5/14
Welcome and enjoy this hobby with like minded individuals ????

Sent from my iPad using RWI