• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member from the UK - Born in Excile

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Hi All,

I stumbled across this facisnating community very shortly after you were sent into exile. I read all I could on the exile forum and saw the struggles the team went through on a daily basis to get the forum to somewhere near where it once was. As I’m sure you can see from my name tag, I felt being a freeloader wasn’t really appropriate after everything that had happened. So became a supporting member shortly after I registered on the new forum.

I’ve always been a Cartier fan and found this community after searching the web to find a decent replica of either a Cartier Ballon Bleu or a Santos 100 XL. Lucky for me, these both look to have ‘Super Rep’ status or at least NWBIG. So looking to lock these down as soon as the CNY is over (stock permitting).

Despite being a Cartier fan, it wasn’t until I started reading some of your comments and seeing your amazing wrist-shots that I began to see some of the other delights that are on offer... Audemars Piguet, Omega, Rolex, IWC, Hublot....the list of beautiful replicas is endless!. I think this may be the start of a very expensive new hobby :).

Whilst bodybuilding/weight training is my main passion, I seem to have obtained a very fast moving obsession with watches over the last few months. So happy to talk about either topic anytime anyone is up for the discussion.

Look forward fo speaking to some of you in the very near future!

Last edited:
Reactions: McDuck888