• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Old Account was totally deleted

The Sardinian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Hi,
so i have to make a new account my old one (and all my posts) are totally deleted from the forum

B

bobbyd1982

Snap, my email wasn't registered anymore so I have re set up with the same username. I only had a limited post count and few pm to lose

J

jampo

Just for your info: I also lost My Account but i dont care was like 40 posts or so...

Mercedes123

Renowned Member
15/10/15
Deutschland
hi Guys
Does anyone know what happened to our Feeback Sales reviews, or do we have to start all over again?
Thank you Rwi for being back

TheMartMan

Known Member
13/2/18
Reno, NV
Well, glad to see I'm not the only one who lost their account. I was in the 100 ish post count, and like you guys, no account, my name wasn't in the members list and it said it didn't recognize my email address when I looked for help logging in. I don't really care that much other than this may hamper my ability to sell anything in the M2M section.

Even in the "Exile" temp forum I was listed as a well known user. Now I'm back to Junior Member.

Mercedes123

Renowned Member
15/10/15
Deutschland
My account is not lost only the complete Feeback sales is not displayed does anyone know if this comes back Thanks