• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ignore Please

Dog909

15/10/15
What are you trying to say? It’s ok everyone is (mostly) friendly here!

D

d4m.test

Heyy! Sorry Guys, I wasn't able to post a thread in some other parts of the forum and I couldn't access certain features like TDs.
When I was doing my reading about this, I found out that a noobie must have Atleast 3 threads to enable all of theses functions. I apologise for wasting your guy's time

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
Heyy! Sorry Guys, I wasn't able to post a thread in some other parts of the forum and I couldn't access certain features like TDs.
When I was doing my reading about this, I found out that a noobie must have Atleast 3 threads to enable all of theses functions. I apologise for wasting your guy's time
Yeah so you are supposed to have three meaningful contributions to the forum to see those areas not three nonsense posts to get around the rules... make some effort or you might find your post count back to zero.

D

d4m.test

Yeah so you are supposed to have three meaningful contributions to the forum to see those areas not three nonsense posts to get around the rules... make some effort or you might find your post count back to zero.
OK, Got it! Thanks :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Bullshit posts to see stuff gets you put right back to zero. DO NOT fill our forum with shite again or else.