• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from CA

• Thread starter dupe
  • Start date

RE-13

26/3/15
Welcome from cali too! I'm in the Los Angeles area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Hello,
New from New Orleans, glad i found this forum!!

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
Welcome to the forum!!
Stayed at the Hotel Del Coronado many times. I enjoyed sipping my bourbon by the beach, and watching marines get wet and sandy. They looked fairly miserable.

D

d4m.test

Yup, UDT-11.

Very cool brother, I went through SWCC class 57-2. Believe the BUDs class that was going on was 266.

My signature is undergoin rebranding, stay put and wait for it.

D

d4m.test

Welcome to the forum!!
Stayed at the Hotel Del Coronado many times. I enjoyed sipping my bourbon by the beach, and watching marines get wet and sandy. They looked fairly miserable.

What you are seeing is the Navy SEALs and SWCC classes getting destroyed. The chain link fence that separates the hotel and base runs right there. Beautiful hotel.

D

d4m.test

Welcome from cali too! I'm in the Los Angeles area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1366]

D

d4m.test

There's a good one off of Broadway in DT San Diego. Will have to get the name for you.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Welcome from the other coast! My grandfather was in the navy for quite some time, and was a UDT in the Korean War! My father was a marine, so growing up all I knew of the navy was the gay jokes, but once I was old enough to hear grandpas stories I grew a lot of respect for y'all! The jokes are still funny as shit though

D

d4m.test

Welcome from the other coast! My grandfather was in the navy for quite some time, and was a UDT in the Korean War! My father was a marine, so growing up all I knew of the navy was the gay jokes, but once I was old enough to hear grandpas stories I grew a lot of respect for y'all! The jokes are still funny as shit though

The jokes are always funny and those who have been around long enough learn to take them in stride.

I thank your grandfather for his service in the Korean War.