• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Australia

MrJoseph

Horology Curious
6/7/16
Hey guys,

New buyer here checking in. Just want to say I am so glad I found this forum. I've always had a thing for luxury watches but the genuine are so expense. I own a few but I've just wanted to keep building up my collection.

Everytime I've gone overseas to Asia, I've bought a handful of replicas. Almost always, when I get back I can find obvious flaws that a non-watch enthusiast will be able to see (ie. missing numbers from the dials, wrong fonts for numbers on dials, watch malfunctions, band breaks easily). I am hoping that this forum will provide enough resources to put this to an end. I also hope to provide useful feedback to potential buyers as well.

I am glad to say I just ordered a watch from InTime Watch and hope to find a fully functional and almost identical looking replica Omega in my mail box soon. If so, I will definitely be ordering plenty more watches from them.

Catch you all soon!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Greetings and welcome to RWI.