• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hey Jens is here aka ETAWatchlover

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
Hey good Morning Evening or Night everybody around the world,
I am Jens 16years old from Germany.I collected Replica watches since I am 12 and I still collect them .The Grade of replicas I have are mostly Chinatown Canalstreet replicas but these are the only ones that I can buy directly without customs trouble because I buy them in holidays .My currently Reps are sadly just a 46mm Navitimer with a black white dial and a blue leather strap with a double fold military clasp .And I have a Parnis GMT Master II BLNR with a low Beat dg something 13 which I love and wear every day .I am a creative person so I often take my cheap reps and modifie it with homemade parts or original parts like crowns and buckles when I can get my hands on real parts for dirt cheap . My newest project is to build my own Hublot big bang with a real ceramic bezel and Saffire crystal and my own desinged dial .
Thank you guys for letting me join this forum .I hope my grammar and spelling isn't to bad because I am tiping on my phone which is quiet difficult for me :D

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Servus Jens und willkommen bei RWI.
Schau doch auch mal in unsere deutschen Ecke hier im Forum vorbei, dem "Bierhaus"

Grüße aus München

Sent from my iPhone 6

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
Just use the enter button once in a while and you will be fine ;)

You will find much better watches thanks to RWI, do some research it really pays off. Welcome