• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

Halixx

Looking Around
15/8/19
Hi, is only a mine fault or ...the links in the first post of this guide are corrupted?
f.ex: link to abbreviation opens a post about IWC Pilot Tourneau by precious time, and so on.
I’m little confused..

ItsAMeMario

Horology Curious
24/8/19
New here, really appreciate the huge job on this post, for sure I will enjoy and learn from this.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Broken links all fixed now. If you see any that I have missed let me know by PM please.

Reactions: P@t

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Abbreviations link seems broken still, but I'm on Tapatalk don't if it's related to that...
Thank you !

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: P@t

rikiya.sato.oooo

Looking Around
31/10/19
Hello from a kiwi guy living in Japan : )
Does anybody know of anyone that can fix and replace a broken stem on my Hublot Oceanographique replica?
AND stem/button on my Luminot
4288775e6aec481ab13e567d6b7a9382.jpg
4d1fc02b3de49b5041ff590b601ba601.jpg
8521a6a1b5a42163b8e0f8a70b1da80b.jpg
34f9e1972ee7b8f621707eabd1fbc57c.jpg
c8c7b2fff035049bdd6add700ad73e38.jpg
Panerai chronograph?

I originally bought the Hublot from Henry Lee on tswisstime about 3 years ago.
It’s been great, but now the crown will not grip the stem and close on both watches.

Thank you in advance for any help you may have, highly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spikeyr

Looking Around
23/1/20
Thanks for this guide! Looking forward to all the resources available here and upping my collection ????????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

altabird

Horology Curious
13/2/20
Great information, thanks for organizing this.. mandatory reading for new members of this community

Axe2020

Looking Around
26/3/20
Hey guys great to join ive used the site for years but never made an account god knows why, anyway was just a quick one to see if anyone could reccomend the best Patek Phillipe Nautilus 5711 Blue Dial or a Womens AP royal oak stainless steel 33mm. there is so much information of this site sometimes i find it difficult to filter through on my phone, i know PF apparently make the best Patek so if anyone could point me in the right direction id be much appreciated, sorry of im not supposed to post this here?

FerdinandTzeDzjerman

Known Member
Certified
29/10/18
NRW, Germany
Well this is nice? Did I miss something? I felt I was just being nice and this message pops up in my inbox. Did I miss anything about 'this is not a free world, do not speak unless being spoken to? Never heard of it on the Yamaha R1 forum, The GrandePuntoclub, the Mercedes forum, the Renault forum or anywhere else.

I have no intent to sell anything, nor will I ever do so in the future. I might be guilty of having too much time on this forum because of my interests and the quarantine, but I feel this is just unheard of.

Your opinions please, especially from the more senior members.

In my opinion: shame on you macarone for sending me this message.

pieuvre

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/20
Hi,

I get "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page."

For most of the nood related threads.
(i.e.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/showthread.php/260519-Guide-how-to-purchase-your-first-rep
https://forum.replica-watch.info/showthread.php/67145-Compete-noobs-guide-to-buying-you-FIRST-Rep
https://forum.replica-watch.info/sh...MBERS-Read-immediately-after-your-first-order
)

I tried to contact the admin as suggested but when I try to send the message I get :

"daytona4me has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove daytona4me from the recipient list and send the message again."

Any idea about that ?

Thanks !
Great forum btw