• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

nero389

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/19
I've been going through these links one by one over the past few days. Surprisingly and disappointingly, I have yet to find ONE that actually takes you to the article that is described. Some of them take you to the following message: "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page", while others take you to articles that are NOT the ones described. For example, the link https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...new-and-old-members!?highlight=trusted dealer , which is supposed to be for the article on why it's important to go with a trusted dealer and not just buy from the internet (which sounds like a great and necessary read) instead takes you to a 2009 post by robmpulse asking for advice about a defective movement. Most of the links do the same thing.

Man, that's disappointing. I was really hoping to soak in all this great info. I guess I'll try searching for the articles on my own? Although I expect if the links are not working, it's probable the posts no longer exist.

I asked the same question a couple weeks, maybe a month ago. The reason why you're hitting a dead end is because there was a huge hack that occurred in the past which wiped away a ton of threads. That can also explain why some links lead to something completely different.

I just try to learn by visiting every other couple day to stay up to date with what's being posted.

Reactions: Spanish_Gentleman

LUCA774

Looking Around
26/4/19
Ciao a tutti...mi chiamo Luca e mi sono appena iscritto....anche io in cerca del primo acquisto replica

Spanish_Gentleman

Horology Curious
15/4/19
I asked the same question a couple weeks, maybe a month ago. The reason why you're hitting a dead end is because there was a huge hack that occurred in the past which wiped away a ton of threads. That can also explain why some links lead to something completely different.

I just try to learn by visiting every other couple day to stay up to date with what's being posted.

Thanks a bunch, Nero. I appreciate the reply.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
When the site crash happened i cried for 3 days.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

michael.ein

Horology Curious
12/5/19
Okay so i am new to this. I’d love to get into the replica watch scene but need help starting out. First where do i go to purchase my first watch? Preferably a Rolex submariner

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tavrean

Looking Around
13/5/19
Canada
Seems like most of the links in this thread do not work correctly? They are not going to a thread on the subject matter.

RollyAPP

Horology Curious
19/5/19
Thanks for the guide!

Just read all of it and will keep it bookmarked! :)

cant wait to get my rep!

jpjp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/17
ASIA
SUPER THREAD ! i did subscribe few years ago . very informative post .
thanks

LegioPatriaNostra

Looking Around
2/7/19
Hey everyone, great thread that's helped me navigate my way through my first purchase. Was close to buying a "Swiss Replica" but stumbled across thumis forum and saved myself whole bunch of heartache.

Am in the early stages with Li from JTime and comms have been great. Looking at getting the Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition 1948 "LMPO" 1:1 Noob Best Edition V6 A2892 as a first roll of the dice.

Appreciate the hard work that many put in to help decipher what can be a pretty steep and expensive learning curve.

Looking forward to sharing this new hobby with you all.

Cheers,

LPN

watchpit

🍌 go bananas 🍌
Certified
24/4/19
EU
A big thanks from my side. I am around a little bit, but this is a fedo.
Worth it reading. Thanks for sharing.

LittleMan

Looking Around
16/7/19
HI Everyone! Just joined today and wanted to thank you @UFC for the excellent resources in the Newbies section! Can't wait to learn to shop wisely :-D