• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

Boogie11

Horology Curious
10/2/19
Hi guys, new here and to forums. Looking to make a couple purchases. Someone point me in the right direction please.

ritch019

Looking Around
4/3/19
Hi guys i am new here so this is my first post,nice to meet you all

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met RWI

Tt1988

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/19
New here from Canada. Thank you to everyone for posting such informative information! I’m in the market for a ss sub. I’ll try and post my process along the way.

Dazza12340

Looking Around
25/2/19
Hi all, i dabbled in buying replicas about 10 years ago, had a couple of decent ones that have only just given up the ghost, majority died in the first 6 months so started saving and bought genuine, nothing too expensive, one omega, one Breitling and a couple of Oris. Thing is i really fancy a Rolex but just cant bring myself to pay the price of a new small car for a watch. I've heard that replicas have come on leaps and bounds over the last few yers so have started looking on replica sites. Ive joined and looked on this forum and taken advice on a couple of reputable suppiers, Chazing time and Puretime. The advice im after is after looking on these sites, they seem to have the same models but totally different prices, ive reserched and common consensus is that Noob seem to be one of the best but prices that seem to be advertised as the same models, seem to vary from $240 up to $540? Some even with the same movements? On movements, i would say historically, ETA over Asian what do you guys think. And finalHi all, i dabbled in buying replicas about 10 years ago, had a couple of decent ones that have only just given up the ghost, majority died in the first 6 months so started saving and bought genuine, nothing too expensive, one omega, one Breitling and a couple of Oris. Thing is i really fancy a Rolex but just cant bring myself to pay the price of a new small car for a watch. I've heard that replicas have come on leaps and bounds over the last few yers so have started looking on replica sites. Ive joined and looked on this forum and taken advice on a couple of reputable suppiers, Chazing time and Puretime. The advice im after is after looking on these sites, they seem to have the same models but totally different prices, ive reserched and common consensus is that Noob seem to be one of the best but prices that seem to be advertised as the same models, seem to vary from $240 up to $540? Some even with the same movements? On movements, i would say historically, ETA over Asian what do you guys think. And final question, if I'm thinking of laying out over $300 for a replica, if im lucky and get a half decent one, whats the life expectancy of a high end Noob at $300 plus and is it worth buying the dearest one or are the $330 ones good enough???? Thanks in advance for any advice given. Daz

Reactions: Max Carnage

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
Hi all, i dabbled in buying replicas about 10 years ago, had a couple of decent ones that have only just given up the ghost, majority died in the first 6 months so started saving and bought genuine, nothing too expensive, one omega, one Breitling and a couple of Oris. Thing is i really fancy a Rolex but just cant bring myself to pay the price of a new small car for a watch. I've heard that replicas have come on leaps and bounds over the last few yers so have started looking on replica sites. Ive joined and looked on this forum and taken advice on a couple of reputable suppiers, Chazing time and Puretime. The advice im after is after looking on these sites, they seem to have the same models but totally different prices, ive reserched and common consensus is that Noob seem to be one of the best but prices that seem to be advertised as the same models, seem to vary from $240 up to $540? Some even with the same movements? On movements, i would say historically, ETA over Asian what do you guys think. And final question, if I'm thinking of laying out over $300 for a replica, if im lucky and get a half decent one, whats the life expectancy of a high end Noob at $300 plus and is it worth buying the dearest one or are the $330 ones good enough???? Thanks in advance for any advice given. Daz

If I understand you correctly, your question comes down to - why the difference in price for what seems like the same watch on a given TD website? I'm new, too -- but have been on both the sites you mentioned looking things over. I found that there were subtle differences that explained the price variations. On Chazingtime, they sell the same model from 1-3 factories - usually BP, JFK and/or ARF. I was confused at first, but after comparing each ad, that the differences were primarily from the factory, secondarily from the movement or a slight manufacturing difference (904 steel, etc). As no one else has answered, I hope this helps -- even though it's off topic for this thread.

Besurfhi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/19
Does anyone read these? Lol Anyway I have a V9 noob on the way. And I am learning there is a whole world dedicated to modding these bad boys. So I’m here to learn about that stuff.

-B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyDav55

Known Member
Certified
13/2/18
Good to be back after so long. Forgot how much I loved this forum

Spanish_Gentleman

Horology Curious
15/4/19
I've been going through these links one by one over the past few days. Surprisingly and disappointingly, I have yet to find ONE that actually takes you to the article that is described. Some of them take you to the following message: "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page", while others take you to articles that are NOT the ones described. For example, the link https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...new-and-old-members!?highlight=trusted dealer , which is supposed to be for the article on why it's important to go with a trusted dealer and not just buy from the internet (which sounds like a great and necessary read) instead takes you to a 2009 post by robmpulse asking for advice about a defective movement. Most of the links do the same thing.

Man, that's disappointing. I was really hoping to soak in all this great info. I guess I'll try searching for the articles on my own? Although I expect if the links are not working, it's probable the posts no longer exist.