• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

Watchyourpockets

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/9/18
Los Angeles
Why would someone by a 4000 dollar replica of lets say a president when they can by a real used oyster perceptual dosent make sense

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
Haroldas
Didn’t you troll enough under your first account?

Da fuck is going on lol?? I am trolling hhehehe naw just fucking with u. Ваш педик и я надеюсь, что вы умрете от рака

Watchyourpockets

Banned
12/9/18
Los Angeles
?? what lol retard alert who are you?? I know someone named Harold Not haroldas doe and i haven't see him since middle school and im guessing you have my ip address or something lmao i just joined and already am get threatened to get banned i think your system is flawed also its kinda funny how your name is called noob bully so im actually going to not pay attention to you lol

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Da fuck is going on lol?? I am trolling hhehehe naw just fucking with u. Ваш педик и я надеюсь, что вы умрете от рака

*Russian to English translation: Your fagot and I hope that you will die from cancer

What a horrible thing to say to anyone, just wrong. No way to justify this.

Last edited:

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
Hahahah fuck you amd you should ban everyone else while your at it

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
. . . also its kinda funny how your name is called noob bully so im actually going to not pay attention to you lol

Bad, bad idea not to pay attention to Tucker, doing so just gains my attention.

a.monlar

Looking Around
19/9/18
Hi, Is it only me who can't open any of the links in this post. When I click on the link I see "
Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
"

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Hi, Is it only me who can't open any of the links in this post. When I click on the link I see "
Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
"

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Hi, go back and read previous posts #126 and #137

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Thank you for your answer, but the search also does not give any result. Wonder if there is any other solution to this issue.

-04-18, 08:01- Trailboss99 -
"Links are playing up because of the change of software, the boys are working on a fix now."

They are working on it !

Ramils

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
Wow. What a great and informative page. Wish all companies orient new members like this. Awesome job. Thanks

jw01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/15
Most of the links here are broken. Or I'm doing something wrong. Any advice?