• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

ElCapitano

28/11/16
Where the Dutch live
Now I see what the problem cases ... multiple account. Wasn't aware of that, so can a moderator please delete my old account?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

I'm a new member and wanted to introduce myself. However, I get an error saying I have no permissions. see screenshot below:

2016-11-28%252015_22_50-RWI%2520-%2520Replica%2520Watch%2520forum_zpsrbgofsqv.jpg

What do i have to do to continue?

Regards
ElCapitano

Cubbies2016

Horology Curious
4/12/16
Hello from Chicago!! New to the forums here. Have always been curious about replicas but I never knew the intricacies of what makes a good replica until I found this place. The OCD in this place is off the scale! :laugh:

Milkshire

Looking Around
15/11/16
As someone new to this forum / community I really appreciate links like this. It's helped streamline my transition from complete noob to having decent knowledge about the rep world. Cheers

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hi all I'm new member here I read in this forum about two years my first rep was from 6 years and was Bvlgari from night market in Bangkok, now I think
It's time to join in this forum, it's sad what happened to the forum I use this http://3g.lingmuwatch.com/index.php and I know all dealeres trust .i have near trip to Guangzhou to buy watches and I'm interested in 1:1 and flawless watches. And gen like

Sent from the RWI mobile app

dentalrep

Known Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/14
Been a long time lurker. This site is great and provides endless knowledge of watches from the great members. Very appreciative

EobardThawne

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/17
been lurking but I think it's time for me to be a part of this community. looking around and reading more about the V7 Sub 114060.

cheers everyone.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I know others have said this, but I wish I had found this site before buying reps off the net. Learning the hard /expensive way. Have paid for several reps from ftwatches, 2 received so far, neither works correctly. :bang:

jbauers

Renowned Member
3/3/17
Well, there goes any expendable income...I've been welcomed to the dark side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imabeliever

Horology Curious
22/5/17
I'm like a fish out of water.. I don't know we're to begin.. who's recommended to purchase a sub mariner from. I believe noob v7 is the one to look for

Sent from my iPhone using RWI