• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

AbyBaby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/16
Thanks for all the effort. This is indeed helpful for newbies :)

sinny89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/11
Some good info, it can be overwhelming as a noobie so kudos!!

putotoy

Horology Curious
13/10/16
Thank you veru much for this information, very useful. It's my first time in replica-watch.

chris timlin

Horology Curious
17/10/16
Hi guys. This might not be the best place to put this as the right people might not see it?
After much consideration and browsing this fantastic site for days and days, I know my perfect first buy.
In an ideal world I would love a old school luminor marina pam 111. With a silver or black steel case. Ideally a tan brown strap but any brown or black strap will suffice. I have quite small 7" / 170mm wrists. New or nearly new preferable but will defiantly consider used also. See through back.
I am from the uk so a European seller would be great but again when I am being this picky anywhere will do the trick. I am new but I am aware of the rules and risks.
If any admin are reading this I would much appreciate it be seen by the right sellers. Failing this I will be checking this site every day until one pops up.
Cheers

Sent from the RWI mobile app

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
Hi guys. This might not be the best place to put this as the right people might not see it?
After much consideration and browsing this fantastic site for days and days, I know my perfect first buy.
In an ideal world I would love a old school luminor marina pam 111. With a silver or black steel case. Ideally a tan brown strap but any brown or black strap will suffice. I have quite small 7" / 170mm wrists. New or nearly new preferable but will defiantly consider used also. See through back.
I am from the uk so a European seller would be great but again when I am being this picky anywhere will do the trick. I am new but I am aware of the rules and risks.
If any admin are reading this I would much appreciate it be seen by the right sellers. Failing this I will be checking this site every day until one pops up.
Cheers

Sent from the RWI mobile app
You can put your request here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/28-Wanted-Watches-Straps
It will get seen by the right people there.

Muddy03

Looking Around
2/11/16
Wow Lotta great info in here. I'm a newbie and I'm trying to decide on the right TD for me. Really am considering an Omega Speedmaster or Rolex Explorer. Would anybody out there 9 PM in me a few TDs that they recommend as well as their sites

HARPOT

Horology Curious
20/11/16
Great advise, as new in this arena I appreciate the collective minds searching for quality and information, after 2 years reading around this forum , it bacame my first source of reference, finally i took a step to join and see whate else is across the fence. Regardless if is a gen or rep in the end this timemachines are for self enjoyment, toys for a subculture that is not intimidated by the new techs and keep it classy. Today i salute you all.

ElCapitano

28/11/16
Where the Dutch live
Hi there,

I'm a new member and wanted to introduce myself. However, I get an error saying I have no permissions. see screenshot below:

2016-11-28%2015_22_50-RWI%20-%20Replica%20Watch%20forum_zpsrbgofsqv.jpg.html

What do i have to do to continue?

Regards
ElCapitano