• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

mr.j4mes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/16
Anyone know a good dealer for AP watches? Newbie here from California

piomeg

Looking Around
3/8/16
Hello to all the participants and organizers of the site from the novice from Russia, I read your forum for several years, a very good and useful site. Good luck to all.

russell.b

3/6/16
Great advice for new members although on sales side it states if you have been a member for 30 days or 25 responses not junk, I have been a member since June actually I think it's March and can still not put a sales thread up ? Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Russell

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
Great advice for new members although on sales side it states if you have been a member for 30 days or 25 responses not junk, I have been a member since June actually I think it's March and can still not put a sales thread up ? Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Russell
You still need 25 quality post
Currently you have 22 post

Who is eligible to sell on RWI.

A) A member of RWI in good standing
B) Minimum of 25 (genuine non post whoring) posts and 30 days membership for non-VIP
C) Breathing and have a pulse
D) Must be willing to help your buyer to resolve any "after" sales issues. (Immediately after the sale, within a reasonable amount of time.)

russell.b

3/6/16
And 30 days ffs !!! Agh looks like I'll chat a bit more today / tonight to qualify !! I thought it was either or !!!

Am I bad [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
And 30 days ffs !!! Agh looks like I'll chat a bit more today / tonight to qualify !! I thought it was either or !!!

Am I bad [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

We will wait and see LMAO.

Make sure you read the relevant bits and pieces :) https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/389-Rules-of-the-sales-section

Also for anyone posting a first sale I would highly recommend reading through a few sales posts to get familiar with how it works.

Good luck with future sales :)

russell.b

3/6/16
I forgot to mention I am a listed Vip member and payment made If that makes a difference not sure how you see it here but is shows in tt ! If so does not have some influence ?

russell.b

3/6/16
Still can't activates sales corner ? Now I have met all criteria ?? Can one of the mods please activate my account now please ?

kdo2milger

17/3/06
Still can't activates sales corner ? Now I have met all criteria ?? Can one of the mods please activate my account now please ?

When the Mods/Admins review your account for "quality post", then they will make a determination.
I would suggest to keep contributing to the community, and things will work out.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

first of all you arent showing as a VIP ...

secondley how are you trying to access the sales section, using a PC ?

you are not allowed to post a sale from your phone you know

russell.b

3/6/16
Thanks all I've just read that ! And I will keep at it I don't get on my laptop a great deal these days as in always out on the road !!

But I will try when I get to the office on Friday !

samuel911

Horology Curious
15/8/16
Hi,
My name is Sam and I'm from Dubai. I'm new to this and must say I'm addicted to watches and perfumes than girls :)

I know there are so many experts here, so can anyone help me to understand the difference between Asian Movement and ETA Swiss movement. I wish someone can post a video as we judge a watch like the way we judge a book by its cover but don't know what's inside. [emoji3]

kdo2milger

17/3/06
Hi,
My name is Sam and I'm from Dubai. I'm new to this and must say I'm addicted to watches and perfumes than girls :)

I know there are so many experts here, so can anyone help me to understand the difference between Asian Movement and ETA Swiss movement. I wish someone can post a video as we judge a watch like the way we judge a book by its cover but don't know what's inside. [emoji3]

[h=1]ETA 2836-2 vs Clone - how to tell "Swiss" from "Asian"[/h]

sgween

Looking Around
31/7/16
Hi has anyone ever purchased from**LINK REMOVED** malware they seem to be cheaper than the rest, but is the quality as good as other replicas?

Thank you