• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

brux

17/8/15
Read and reread it
it should be one of first thing to go to for noob "me"
thanks for your work.....

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
A couple of members are working on a new email intro for new members, a link to this and a few other threads will be added to that.

Is there a way to sticky it to new members when they join, like a banner at the top, but not a banner?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i dont even remember getting a email intro :(

rfirmino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/16
I've added in a section upon how to read timegrapher results, the best explanation was over on RWG.cc so hope that is not an issue!

dantino

Horology Curious
18/4/16
An immense thank you to anyone who helped compile this list on links. It proved invaluable as I have already purchased my first rep from a TD. I have had reasonable expectations of a rep watch bc of this listing and was actually overly impressed upon receiving my rep.

arizarf

Horology Curious
28/4/16
Hi All...
I am a newbie in replica watch...., I think it is a unique hobby, this forum is very useful to get anything about rep. watch
I am ordering Rolex Sub from Ryan Intime...still waiting for delivery...:D

elmelon

Horology Curious
20/5/16
Great info! Newbie here looking to add to my small but growing collection.

barney19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/16
Very useful information here in preventing newbies making mistakes. I am hunting for my 1st rep watch. So happy i found this forum...good day!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Alex Fansil

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/16
goatsmile.gif